Great news for our partners, customers and people who would like to start cooperation with us – following your needs, we extend the working hours of our warehouse!
The staff of our warehouse, which is a part of the Bonded Goods Distribution Centre (Centrum Obsługi Towarów Celnych – COTC) has joined the employees of the 3CARGO Customs Agency and now remains at the disposal of our clients and partners also on Saturdays.
In addition to standard business hours: Mon-Fri. 8:00 – 18:00, the warehouse is also open on Saturdays between 8:00 – 14:00 (last vehicles are accepted for loading / unloading until 13:30).
- you need more time?
- you anticipate that the vehicle will arrive later in the day?
- something unforeseen happened and you have a delay?
CALL US – we will arrange convenient unloading conditions together. We are obscenely flexible 🙂
COTC warehouse is a warehouse focused on the needs of the small and medium sized enterprises!
Cooperation with us means a number of benefits for you and your company:
- high flexibility and a very individual approach to the client,
- offer preceded by a meticulous analysis of the company’s needs, thanks to which it is always adapted to specific situations and requirements,
- usable space up to 1000 sq m,
- flexible working hours,
- qualified and friendly staff,
- a full package of dedicated services (confectioning, repacking, palletizing, labeling and foiling),
- no need for much earlier notification – we respond and adapt to the client’s current situation,
- in-house customs clearance carried out by our AEO certificated agency,
- temporary storage facility allowing storage of goods subject to customs duties for a period of up to 90 days,
- accepting, storing and disposing of materials covered by the ADR Convention,
- “0” ramp enabling unloading and loading inside the warehouse,
- handling and storage of oversize, non-standard goods,
- convenient location at DK1,
- modern monitoring systems and alarm systems.
Are you interested in our services?
We invite you to contact our sales department: