We are pleased to announce that the Romanian 3CARGO groupage line is back in a new formula and with new opportunities for customers exporting their goods to Romania.
Romania is a direction that enjoys unflagging popularity among Polish exporters. In 2021, the value of Polish exports to Romania amounted to PLN 27.4 billion, recording an increase of 22.8% compared to 2020. Last year, it recorded another increase by 22.5% and amounted to PLN 33.5 billion, which additionally guaranteed Romania’s promotion from 16th to 15th place in the ranking of the most important recipients of Polish exports.
The great “comeback” of the RULL line is primarily cooperation with a new Romanian partner, giving a number of opportunities to Polish exporters sending goods to Romania:
- transport of bulk goods: rolls, cartons, sacks, boxes, etc. (weight up to 30 kg),
- transport of pallets up to 1200 kg and 220 cm in height and lengths up to 6 m (with a weight of over 1200 kg and a length of over 6 m, consultation is required),
- comprehensive service and “door-to-door” deliveries,
- collection of goods in Poland within 24-48 hours,
- regular groupage departures from our warehouse in Czechowice-Dziedzice every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday,
- depo-depo deliveries (Czechowice-Dziedzice – Arad) max. up to 48 hours,
- distribution in Romania within 1-3 business days (check delivery times),
- possibility of delivery of ADR dangerous goods (except group 1 and 7),
- possibility of ordering delivery by car with a lift,
- possibility of storage in Romania (check details),
- individual account manager.
Are you shipping your goods to Romania and are you tired of calling the hotline to talk to a competent person who will provide you with quick and reliable information about the transport or the status of your shipment? Entrust your transport to 3CARGO! We provide professional support of specialists and the assistance of an individual account manager at every stage of transport.
Call or write to us today!